Webinar: Cost Effective and Resilient? New Operating Models Redefining Optical Networks in India
Bandwidth demands are exploding across the globe as consumers adopt new applications and traffic is consolidated among fewer providers. While all operators strive to achieve networks with the lowest cost per bit, operators in India face a unique challenge, with 15 fiber cuts per 1,000 kilometers per month–significantly more than most other operators globally.
Today Indian operators are forced to overbuild their networks to provide the resiliency needed to maintain network uptime, but that comes at a huge capital and operational expense.
So, is there a more cost-effective way to design a network to be resilient?
Innovative and standards-based optical technologies and architectures, leveraging functionalities like Infinera’s Instant Bandwidth and Instant Network, allow operators to reroute traffic across their networks instantly and without any field support to improve uptime, lower costs and improve revenue, and gain a competitive edge through fast service activation, without compromising on current network and resiliency requirements.
But you have the right pieces of the puzzle to make it all work.
Join us for a webinar as we explore all the possibilities of this unique way to solve an age-old challenge in Indian networks.
Participants will learn:
- How to design a highly resilient optical network
- How to scale to support bandwidth demands with lower capital costs
- A new operational model for ASON to achieve the most cost-effective long-haul, regional, and metro networks without compromising on resiliency
- How photonic integrated circuits (PIC) deliver unique functionality to improve resiliency and scale
- How to generate new revenue from high-margin enterprise customers with services never possible before
- How to get the most out of challenging fibers
- How to make SDN easier to implement and deploy
- How to leverage cutting-edge technology innovation for 400G/600G/800G
Who should attend?
- Network operations teams
- Optical network planners
- Strategic technology planners
- Field operations teams
- Enterprise sales professionals
- Business development professionals
- Product management professionals