Unmatched Optical Performance
The Infinera hiT 7300 Multi-Haul Transport Platform is a software-defined networking (SDN)-ready coherent packet-optical transport system that supports the secure and reliable transmission of 10 x 400 gigabits (400G) per channel. With Infinera CloudWave Optics technology, the hiT 7300 achieves a total system capacity of up to 38.4 terabits per second (Tb/s) per fiber pair, and supports programmable modulation for optimal capacity-reach and simplified evolution to next-generation services. With configuration options including 96-channel fixed grid, up to 128-channel flexible grid and super-channel technology, the hiT 7300 supports any channel capacity in topologies such as point-to-point, ring and fully meshed network configurations. The hiT 7300 leverages flexible rate technology to address high-performance and high-capacity requirements in core networks, with unregenerated reach of more than 5,000 kilometers (km) in terrestrial and more than 12,000 km in submarine applications.
Optimized for scalability and flexibility in metro regional to ultra-long-haul networks, as well as open line system (OLS) applications, the hiT 7300 enables tailor-made solutions with a diversified modular reconfigurable optical add-drop multiplexer (ROADM) and amplifier portfolio differentiated with the lowest power consumption per bit and the industry’s most robust optical link performance. Infinera’s adaptive link control ensures superior performance through unpredictable network conditions. The hiT 7300 delivers reliable transport of high-capacity traffic over long distances where the highest availability of transport connectivity is important to sustain quality of service for service providers and carrier’s carrier applications.
- Extract maximum value from your fiber assets with our industry-leading Infinera CloudWave Optics technology, offering superior performance even in the most challenging fiber conditions
- Improve resiliency and resource utilization with unique, optically meshed network capabilities proven in Tier 1 networks and advanced packet-optical grooming optimized to serve all network architectures
- Bring real flexibility into the network by using open systems with truly programmable bandwidth, modulation and spectrum that enable maximum resource utilization
- Breathe new life into your network by upgrading existing fixed-grid systems with next-generation digital signal processor technology and higher baud rates for extra capacity
- Attain the highest network resiliency with the fastest optical protection switching and the use of autonomous and SDN-controlled restoration capabilities