The increasing demand for high-speed connectivity, streaming cloud content delivery and the transition of services to the cloud present evolving challenges for network and data center operators. Infinera enables internet content providers, communications service providers, carrier-neutral providers and enterprises to address these challenges with best-in-class open solutions and disaggregation. Committed to empowering a better cloud experience, Infinera presents the game-changing Groove G30 Network Disaggregation Platform (NDP), the preeminent solution for low power consumption, high density and unequaled flexibility for data center connectivity at the lowest total cost.
Purpose-built for the surging demand for data center interconnect (DCI) cloud, high-speed metro and long-haul applications, the Groove G30 NDP can be equipped as a muxponder terminal solution and as an open line system (OLS) optical layer solution, and features the industry’s highest density and lowest power consumption. With a plug-and-play modular architecture, the Groove G30 NDP enables the lowest start-up costs and cost-effective scalability. Setting a new standard with build-your-own customization, simplified operations and best-in-class functions, the Groove G30 NDP is the unequivocal leader in DCI connectivity solutions.
- Leverage configuration flexibility and equip the platform as a disaggregated muxponder terminal solution and/or an open line system solution
- Enhance end-user quality of experience with best-in-class connectivity solutions
- Maximize optical transmission performance in metro, regional or long-haul applications
- Enable high-speed connectivity to and between central offices, data centers and other key network sites
- Reduce total cost of ownership via industry-leading low power consumption and highest density
- Accelerate revenue and service deployment with operational simplicity and open interfaces