November 2, 2016
Sunnyvale, Calif. – Nov. 2, 2016, 8:00 a.m. EDT USA – Infinera, a provider of Intelligent Transport Networks, announced that it will host Insight Infinera 2016 on November 17, 2016 at its headquarters in Sunnyvale, California. Infinera executives and leading network operators will share their insight on the technologies and solutions that are powering cloud scale networks.
Highlights of the event include:
- Tom Fallon, CEO of Infinera, discussing Infinera’s strategy and high level vision
- Dr. Dave Welch, co-founder and president of Infinera, introducing innovative technologies and solutions
- Brad Feller, CFO of Infinera, reviewing Infinera’s financial model in the context of Infinera’s strategy
- Panel featuring executives from leading operators explaining network transformation imperatives
- Q&A with Infinera executives
These presentations will be webcast live and anyone can register to watch the event. The live webcast is scheduled to begin at 11:30 a.m. EST (8:30 a.m. PST) and will run until approximately 2:30 p.m. EST (11:30 a.m. PST).
Slides presented at Insight Infinera 2016 and an archive of the webcast will be available online by November 18, 2016.
To register for the event, click here.
Tel. +1 (916) 595-8157
Tel: +1 (408) 213-7150
Infinera (NASDAQ: INFN) provides Intelligent Transport Networks, enabling carriers, cloud operators, governments and enterprises to scale network bandwidth, accelerate service innovation and simplify optical network operations. Infinera’s end-to-end packet-optical portfolio is designed for long-haul, subsea, data center interconnect and metro applications. Infinera’s unique large scale photonic integrated circuits enable innovative optical networking solutions for the most demanding networks. To learn more about Infinera visit www.infinera.com, follow us on Twitter @Infinera and read our latest blog posts at blog.infinera.com.
Infinera and the Infinera logo are registered trademarks of Infinera Corporation.