Solutions for Government and Defense Networks
The growth of bandwidth-intensive applications and devices – from mobile communications to cloud-centric applications – is rapidly transforming the way government and defense agencies architect their networks and deploy end-user connectivity services. With a proven track record of engineering, delivering and deploying innovative edge-to-core networking solutions for government and defense agencies, Infinera brings the expertise and technology for a new generation of mission-critical services and applications.
- Ensure mission-critical availability with redundant mesh solutions and control plane resiliency proven in the world’s largest defense networks
- Optimize investments with efficient access-to-core networking solutions designed for optimal resource utilization and service flexibility
- Migrate traditional communications services to packet-optimized platforms designed for scalable, high-performance networking
- Accelerate deployment with industry-leading professional services – from network design and planning to deployment and optimization
- Maximize end-to-end service agility with software-defined networking (SDN) programmability, automation and control
Solutions for U.S. Federal Agencies
Contact us to learn more about our industry-leading supplier of transport networking solutions for U.S. government and defense agencies. Proven in large-scale, mission-critical federal agency networks including the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and Federal Aviation Agency (FAA), our solutions empower enhanced information sharing and resilient enterprise service capabilities, from multi-service access to scalable and converged packet-optical core.
Our U.S. Federal Agency business, headed by Richard Miller, offers a comprehensive suite of JITC-certified access-to-core networking solutions, including future-proof coherent 100 gigabit (100G)+ dense wavelength-division multiplexing (DWDM) transport, best-in-class optical mesh, integrated multi-service switching and aggregation (Synchronous Optical Networking [SONET]/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy [SDH], Optical Transport Network [OTN], IP/Multiprotocol Label Switching [MPLS], Multiprotocol Label Switching-Transport Profile [MPLS-TP], Carrier Ethernet, packet transport network [PTN], etc.) and industry-leading SDN intelligence and programmability for the optimization of multi-layer service networks. Our solutions include full lifecycle professional service and support offerings, from network planning, design and installation to remote or on-site technical support and 24×7 hardware/software maintenance.
- Comprehensive solutions optimized for services and applications driving traffic growth and cloud-based network migration
- Proven experience and expertise in large-scale, mission-critical packet-optical network deployments
- Dedicated focus on evolving network and service requirements of U.S. government, military and intelligence agencies