1. How do I apply for an internship or entry-level role at Infinera?
If you are interested in applying for an internship or entry-level position, please visit our Careers site for current listings and complete the online application process as directed.
2. Do I have to be enrolled in school in order to be eligible for an internship?
Yes, you must be a full-time student currently enrolled in a degree program at the time the internship starts.
3. What types of internships are available?
- Systems engineering
- Application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) engineering
- Test engineering
- Product engineering
- Optical engineering
- Hardware engineering
- Software engineering
- Other general business functions
4. Does Infinera offer paid internships?
Yes, Infinera’s internships offer competitive pay.
5. Does Infinera provide intern housing?
Infinera does not provide intern housing, but interns are given resources to help them find housing in the area.
6. Is relocation assistance provided?
Relocation assistance may be provided for non-local applicants on a case-by-case basis for internships and full-time positions.
7. At which locations are internships offered?
We currently offer internships in a number of our offices around the world, including Sunnyvale, CA; Allentown, PA; Ottawa, ON; Stockholm, Sweden and Bangalore, India.
8. How often are internships offered?
Internship and co-op positions are offered throughout the year, with the majority taking place in the summer.