Whether the objective is to lower costs, increase scalability or improve network performance, there is a right-sized Infinera platform.
The XTM Series is a family of products designed to provide multi-service aggregation and transport of enterprise services in a wide variety of applications. Infinera’s XTM Series has achieved Brocade Data Center Ready certification for both for storage and Ethernet support.
- Multi-service: MEF 2.0 Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Carrier Ethernet 2.0 (CE 2.0)-certified services, Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI), Synchronous Optical Networking (SONET)/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH), Optical Transport Network (OTN), Fibre Channel
- Multi-rate: from 1 gigabit per second (Gb/s) to 100 Gb/s
- Multi-reach: from a few meters to 1500 kilometers
- Multi-layer: Layer 0/1/2/2.5
The XTC-2 and XTC-2E platforms are purpose-built for scalable and efficient metro and regional networks. They offer a rich set of client services for low bandwidth with low power consumption and a compact footprint.
- Optimized for metro networks: 100 Gb/s wavelength-division multiplexing (WDM), rich set of client interfaces
- Simple: Point-and-click ease of use; converged WDM, OTN and packet in one platform
- Programmable: Digital Network Administrator (DNA) network management system, Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane, Infinera Xceed Software Suite
The Cloud Xpress Family is built from the ground up for connecting data centers and high-capacity point-to-point Ethernet transport applications.
- Optimized for Ethernet: 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE)/40 GbE/100 GbE
- Secure: Layer 1 and Layer 2 wire-speed encryption
- Simple: Plug-and-play