- DANTE: Exceeding the Demands of Big Science Across Europe [1.6 MB]
Infinera helps improve lead time and service delivery levels for customers and deliver a next generation network for the research and education community in Europe.
- Infinera Transforms Akado Telecom's Moscow Network for Simplicity, Speed and Reliability [545 KB]
With a constantly growing demand for high bandwidth services from their corporate and government clients, Moscow's largest cable provider Akado Telecom turned to Infinera to address the increase in network traffic fuelled by video, cloud, business and social applications.
- OTEGLOBE Deploys Trans Balkan Intelligent Transport Network with Infinera DTN-X [265 KB]
To handle surging growth in traffic from south-eastern Europe, OTEGLOBE decided to expand both the reach and capacity of its Trans Balkan Network (TBN).
- Special Report: TSIC uses DTN-X to Differentiate [93 KB]
TeliaSonera International Carrier (TSIC), the wholesale arm of TeliaSonera Group, provides a good case study of how global carriers are using 100G-optimized optical infrastructure to support new or expanded business models. Using Infinera's 500G-based DTN-X to underpin its business strategy, TSIC is equipped to attack its long-term goal to become the global leader in wholesale services. TSIC's business helped Infinera ascend to and strengthen its position as the leader in annualized 100G sales in North America.
- Cox Communications Evolving National Video Backbone [494 KB]
Using Layer 1 Multicast Over DWDM with Counter-Propagating Wavelengths from Two National Master Headends
- Cox Communications National Backbone [563 KB]
Building a Scalable Optical Network for Future Applications and Network Evolution
- The Carphone Warehouse [160 KB]
Carphone Warehouse Drives the Internet Revolution in Britain with Infinera
- Covage [478 KB] Version française [398 KB]
Covage Offers an Innovative Model for French Telecom
- Deltacom [414 KB]
Deltacom Deploys the Infinera ATN to Bring Infinera Speed and Flexibility to the Metro Edge
- Migration of a Pan-European Optical Network [148 KB]
Migrating or "rolling over" live traffic to a new optical network can be one of the most difficult and
nerve-wracking challenges for a service provider with a busy network.
- Submarine Deployment in South America [165 KB]
Infinera Submarine Deployment in the Americas Delivers Capacity and Speed
- Transatlantic Submarine Transmission [137 KB]
Infinera Demonstrates Trans-oceanic Submarine Solution on Transatlantic Link
- XO Communications / GMPLS [140 KB]
GMPLS Technology Enables XO Communications to Deliver
Services Fast, Efficiently, and Accurately
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet as super-lambda service [535 KB]
A first step toward massively parallel optical communication