Infinera Management Suite
Infinera Management Suite provides an integrated set of product applications that address today's and tomorrow's network management challenges.
- Simplified GUI based provisioning leveraging network routing and signaling intelligence to speed up service deployment
- Powerful tools to monitor, troubleshoot and isolate network wide and equipment level problems that greatly reduce operational and maintenance costs
- Robust and scalable architecture enabling carrier class operations and administration
- Automated, flow-through integration with Service Provider back-office systems with open, standard interfaces and toolkits
- Total network life cycle with optical planning, optimal routing, what-if analysis, and comprehensive output reports for new and incremental network design and engineering
Available individually or as a set, this suite of customizable applications and Operational Support System (OSS) interfaces are designed for a broad range of operational environments, with redundancy, security, and scalability options to address the needs of each service provider's unique situation. User-friendly graphical interfaces simplify and enhance access to nodal and network level administration functions, while the OSS integration interfaces and options enable flow-through processing for seamless service provisioning and maintenance.
Robust Carrier-class Applications and Toolsets
- Infinera Graphical Node Manager (GNM), a full-featured graphical element manager for craft access to any Infinera network element, local or remote.
- Infinera Digital Network Administrator (DNA), a comprehensive integrated element and network management system that provides users with a graphical interface with full fault, configuration, performance, provisioning, and security management capabilities of the Infinera Intelligent Transport Network solution.
- Infinera Network Planning System (NPS), an offline application for link engineering, capacity planning, what-if analysis, and greenfield and brownfield network designs.
- Infinera CORBA Integration SDK (CIS) and Infinera SNMP Fault Integration Server (FIS) are standards-compliant interfaces and SDKs for facilitating the integration of customer operations support systems (OSS) with the Infinera Intelligent Transport Network, automating back-office operations.
- The Infinera TL-1 Interface, included with the Infinera IQ Network Operating System, reduces training costs and errors by eliminating the need to support vendor-specific interfaces.