Infinera Instant Bandwidth™:
TeliaSonera International Carrier Deploys Instant Bandwidth on Infinera DTN-X
See how TeliaSonera International Carrier is adding incremental 100G capacity in minutes using Infinera Instant Bandwidth™
How Does Infinera Instant Bandwidth™ Work?
Infinera Instant Bandwidth enables optical transport network operators to rapidly deploy bandwidth in 100 Gigabits per second (100G) increments without having to deploy and install additional line cards in the system. It offers transport operators the ability to rapidly provision additional 100G capacity with a success-based business model. Instant Bandwidth enables service providers to differentiate their services by shortening provisioning times, accelerating service delivery, and reducing time to revenue.
Comparing Infinera Instant Bandwidth™ with the Competition
Infinera Instant Bandwidth enables operators to deploy 100G of capacity the same day as they turn on the customer services. In contrast, competitive solutions use conventional architecture that results in a time "penalty". This is because they require multiple time consuming activities for each additional 100G line card that needs to be deployed such as ordering, shipping, installation and provisioning taking several weeks to fulfill. A potential alternate approach for a competitive solution would be to over-order WDM line-cards for a chassis incurring a significant money "penalty".
- Press Release: KDDI Selects Infinera DTN-X with Instant Bandwidth for 100G Network
- Press Release: TeliaSonera International Carrier Deploys Instant Bandwidth™ on DTN-X
- Press Release: Infinera Introduces Instant Bandwidth™ on DTN-X Enabling Software Activation of 100G
- Analyst Report: Infinera Delivers Instant Bandwidth - An ACG Market Impact Report
- Brochure: Infinera DTN-X
- White Paper: Super-Channels: DWDM Transmission at 100Gb/s and Beyond
- White Paper: Photonic Integrated Circuits
- White Paper: Bandwidth Virtualization